After the success of the 2022 Big Community Conversation, the Action Groups that followed and the Community Festival, we have been encouraged to relaunch the Community Conversation in 2024.
Therefore, we are delighted to announce The 2024 Eastfield/Headlands Big Community Conversation on the following dates:
You have been invited to the Eastfield/Headlands BIG Community Conversation.
This is a structured community engagement event that brings together local people to celebrate all the good things happening in the community and explore practical ways of doing more.
The BIG conversation includes a free meal (at the first meeting only), an opportunity to discuss the specific needs of your community and explore practical ways of meeting those needs.
We are inviting:
- Local Residents
- School, Children and Youth representatives
- Volunteer groups
- Police & Fire Services
- Churches and Faith groups
- Councillors and MPs
- Health care professionals
We, together, want to increase community resilience by inspiring and supporting groups to work together.
A BIG Community Conversation achieves this by:
- Connecting local community members, volunteers & statutory agencies
- Celebrating all the good things taking place in your community
- Raising awareness of the current needs of your community
- Exploring potential solutions and resources required to meet current needs
- Creating a network of people passionate about improving your community
- Identifying & utilising existing skill sets and resources in your community
- Kick-starting new projects in our community